- RSS Channel Showcase 7091342
- RSS Channel Showcase 2655402
- RSS Channel Showcase 2504725
- RSS Channel Showcase 9771059
Articles on this Page
- 07/24/17--09:36: _3 East Tennessee Nu...
- 08/08/17--09:51: _Telford Woman Missi...
- 08/11/17--09:46: _Telford Man Sought ...
- 08/17/17--21:42: _It Happened Here Fo...
- 08/15/17--14:11: _Youth leader, coach...
- 09/08/17--08:10: _Searchers Look For ...
- 08/08/17--09:51: Telford Woman Missing; Husband Sought By Deputies
- 08/11/17--09:46: Telford Man Sought In Wife's Disappearance Found Dead
- 08/17/17--21:42: It Happened Here For Aug. 17
- 09/08/17--08:10: Searchers Look For Missing Telford Woman On River
An investigation by special agents with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has led to the indictment of two Johnson City nurses on charges related to drug diversion and fraud. On Feb. 8, after being contacted by the Tennessee Department of Health Division of Health Related Boards, TBI special agents with the Drug Investigation Division began investigating allegations that Sarah Elizabeth Thacker, 31, was using her position as a registered nurse with the Johnson City Medical Center and Franklin Woods Hospital to fraudulently obtain controlled substances.
The Washington County Sheriff's Office seeks the public's help in the search for a Telford woman reported missing by a family member. Lisa Maria Cloyd, 53, was reported missing by her son on Thursday.
The husband of a missing woman from Telford apparently took his own life Thursday morning in a vacant house at 147 Miller Drive after barricading himself inside, Washington County Sheriff Ed Graybeal said in a news release. Curtis Lee Cloyd, of 149 Slate Hill Road, was sought by investigators for questioning in connection with the disappearance of his wife, 53-year-old Lisa Maria Cloyd, who was reported missing Aug. 3 by her son.
A woman who allegedly eluded sheriff's deputies during a June 15 vehicle pursuit was taken into custody Tuesday and charged with felony counts of evading arrest and reckless endangerment. Angel Nicole Hurley, 26, of 250 Joe Hurley Road, Mohawk, was also charged with driving on a suspended license, Deputy Frank Cedillo said in a report.
KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation revealed on Tuesday afternoon that a youth leader, coach, an emergency medical technician, and an Uber driver are among nearly a dozen men facing felony charges in Kingsport human trafficking case.
Washington County authorities took to the water Thursday as part of their search for any evidence connected to the disappearance of a Telford woman last seen alive on July 20. No clues relating to the suspicious disappearance of 53-year-old Lisa Maria Cloyd were apparently found during a search of a section of the Nolichucky River, Washington County Sheriff Ed Graybeal said. The Swift Water Rescue team concentrated on an area of the river off Highway 81 near the border of Washington and Unicoi counties, Graybeal said.